The strenghts of the MSc in Marketing program from University of Bari Aldo Moro are:
- modern and innovative approach to marketing management;
- international partnerships with Universities and companies all over the world;
- managerial approach to teaching;
- mandatory internship.
Students will be able to develop specific operational as well as strategic skills including market analysis, strategic marketing planning, marketing implementation and monitoring in all types of industries. In particular, students have to develop three different types of skills:
- multidisciplinary theoretical knowledge: the multidisciplinary approach of the program provides students with a solid theoretical background which helps them in applying an interdisciplinary view to any type of problems;
- operational competencies and capabilities related to marketing: the highly specialised attitude and approach the students will gain help them to face everyday challenges and problems. The portfolio of models and techniques that our students need to learn and experience during the course are taken from contemporary marketing practice and covers all the important issues of this discipline: qualitative and quantitative market research, product and brand management, services marketing, channel and distribution management, pricing, sales and key account management, and customer relationship management.
- soft skills: students, through practice and active learning, will get intellectual (ie, diagnostic and analytical abilities, independent judgment, effective written and oral presentation, decision making under time-and knowledge-constraints) and managerial skills (ie, teamworking, interpersonal skills, project management).
Graduates are ready to launch careers as marketing managers, account executives, digital media specialists, brand managers, marketing analysts, and social media directors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Law
- Game Theory for business decisions
- Competitive analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Consumer behavior
- Statistics for Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Economic-business sciences
- if graduated in any other degrees, 60 Credits
- Very good knowlegde of the English language (minimum level B2)
- Students enrolled on degree programs contribute to the costs of higher education services by paying the enrollment fee (based on merit) and contributions (based on economic status).
- For the academic year the maximum contribution is set at 1912.00 euros.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.