This Finance and Investment course at University of Greenwich is ideal for those with degrees in accounting, finance, business, economics, or quantitative subjects.
What you should know about this course
- Our diverse intake offers an excellent opportunity to exchange viewpoints on global financial impacts with peers from around the world.
- This MSc Finance and Investment has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program. This positions you well for professional CFA exams.
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
This MSc Finance and Investment has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program. This positions you well for professional CFA exams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Econometrics
- Academic English for Postgraduates (Business)
- Principles of Finance
- Investment Management
- Financial Markets & Products
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 863 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- You should have a relevant/numerate undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
National12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.