This Accounting and Finance from University of Greenwich provides the theoretical framework and practical skills you need to become a skilled and effective accountant. You'll learn how accounting and financial information is used to make decisions and how it fits in to wider business environments. You also develop practical skills by analysing real data sets in software platforms. Our diverse and international curriculum is based on the latest international accounting standards, making it relevant to home and international students.
The technical aspects of our MSc Accounting and Finance are in line with the requirements set out by the accountancy profession. The degree is also accredited by ACCA, the leading global professional body for accounting.
What sort of careers do graduates pursue?
Some accounting and finance graduates go straight into practice in accountancy firms. This allows you to work with multiple clients across various industries. Alternatively, you could work in areas such as auditing or stockbroking.
Recent positions secured by our graduates include assurance associate at Grant Thornton, financial modeller at KPMG, and counter-risk trader at Barclays Investment Bank.
- This master's degree has accreditation from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Performance and Control
- International Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Academic English for Postgraduates (Business)
- Research Methods
- Foundations of Scholarship (Dept ACC)
- Dissertation (Postgraduate Accounting and Finance Suite)
- Principles of Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- No formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 750 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
- Mature applicants without an undergraduate degree but with relevant business experience are encouraged to apply, subject to interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK Part-time (per 30 credits) £2,042
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.