The MBA is designed for supervisory and mid-level managers. The program will add to the body of knowledge in business management, marketing, finance, accounting, economics and informational management systems. This program is offered entirely or partially online in an eight-week format—two eight-week sessions per semester. Due to graduate course rotations, the MBA program is not designed to be completed quicker than two academic years.This is a 36-credit hour degree program. The MBA graduate student is to complete at least 24 semester hours of graduate coursework towards degree plan after being accepted for graduate study. A student may be able to transfer a maximum of nine (9) graduate credit hours from an accredited institution.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Information Systems for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- High Performance Leadership
For more information, please visit the programme website.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- July 1: Priority deadline for Fall semester admissions application
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1316 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Submit an online Admission Application
- High School Transcripts - Official Transcripts
- ACT/SAT Scores
- Providing Financial Information
- Providing Health Information and Immunization Information
- English Proficiency
- Applicants to a CSC graduate (master's) degree program must have earned an undergraduate (bachelor's) degree equivalent to a 4-year (120 credit hour), regionally-accredited U.S. undergraduate degree
- Official transcripts from the college/university which issued bachelor's degree.
- Official transcripts from any institutions attended after receiving bachelor's degree (if applicable)
- New applicants will be required to complete the Inbound Peregrine Exam (Pre-Program Assessment) before enrollment in classes
International349 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 349 USD per credit and a duration of .
National349 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 349 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.