The Master of Arts in Education (MAE) degree program consists of an integrated knowledge core complemented by a coherently focused academic program tailored to meet the needs of students. Based upon the communication and service core of education, this professional degree program provides an integrated master’s degree for students pursuing a variety of career choices.
We are committed to producing ethically and culturally competent counselors who demonstrate professional leadership with a purposeful commitment to client advocacy, and social justice, for the western High Plains States and the broader pluralistic nation.
As a result of successfully completing the Graduate Counseling Program, graduates will be able to:
More informationVisit official programme website
- Diagnosis and the DSM
- Counseling and Communication Skills
- Treatment Issues in Addictions
- Counseling Ethics and Professional Identity
- Fundamentals of Assessment
- Multicultural Counseling
For more information, please visit the programme website.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation View 3517 other Masters in Education in United States
- Submit an online Admission Application
- High School Transcripts - Official Transcripts
- ACT/SAT Scores
- Providing Financial Information
- Providing Health Information and Immunization Information
- English Proficiency
- Applicants to a CSC graduate (master's) degree program must have earned an undergraduate (bachelor's) degree equivalent to a 4-year (120 credit hour), regionally-accredited U.S. undergraduate degree
- Successfully complete the interview for the purpose of assessing candidate qualities in the areas of motivation for professional development, communication skills, self-awareness, confidence, and experience working with diverse populations
- Attend the Counseling Program's Orientation
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD per year and a duration of .
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 USD per year and a duration of .
- Total Estimated Costs including Housing Application Fee, Residence Hall Double Occupancy, Health/Accident Insurance, Books and Supplies, etc.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.