The Interdisciplinary Interdepartmental Postgraduate Program:
- Awards M.Sc. (M.Sc.) degrees in “Materials Science and Technology” from National Technical University of Athens
- Offers the opportunity to postgraduate students to continue their studies to obtain a PhD degree in one of the collaborating Schools of NTUA
- Provides students with sufficient knowledge to be employed in the following areas:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Metallic Materials
- Polymeric Material
- Ceramic Materials
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics
- Electrochemical Methods And Microscopy Methods
- Structure and Mechanical Properties of Materials
- Structure and Properties of Semiconductors
- Structure of Semiconductors
- Properties of Semiconductors
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.