What is the Intercultural Management programme objective at ISIT?
- Know how to manage in an intercultural environment
- Develop your international agility
- Become an expert in project management
- Develop your entrepreneurial spirit
- Become a multilingual professional who can adhere to management strategies
More informationVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Development
- Innovation through Design Thinking
- Developing your Intercultural
- Critical Approach to Interculturality
- Corporate Organisations & Culture
- Strategic Management
Overview MI Master’s degree career prospects:
- International human resources
- International procurement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Language Studies Management, Organisation & Leadership View 172 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian.
- French (all levels)
- 4th-year admissions: You must have completed your third year of university studies (L3) or have completed one year of a master’s program (M1).
International9175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9175 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9175 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.