The University’s industrial-scale facilities include an ocean systems laboratory, gas turbine plant, anaerobic digestion plant and high temperature coating test facilities, which enable us to provide a unique platform for energy research and learning.
Participants in the Energy MBA from Cranfield University will gain an invaluable insight into the changing global energy landscape and the challenges it faces.
In addition they will develop their leadership capabilities within the context of the energy industry.This knowledge will allow our students to capitalise on the exciting career opportunities this expanding sector has to offer.
Why this course?
Cranfield is one of the most internationally recognised and long-established business schools in Europe. We are known for our excellence in leadership development and for our strong links with global businesses.
Our top-ranked MBA programme focuses on developing leaders who are comfortable with the latest management thinking and have the personal qualities to implement change. Our long tradition of management education means that we have a global alumni network of over 28,000 members in over 130 countries worldwide.
We will help you not only to secure your first role post-MBA, but to plan for a successful lifelong career. With the support of our career development team, you will work out where you want to be professionally and how to get there. You will learn to identify the fit between what you have to offer and what is required by employers, to differentiate yourself and pitch yourself.
Average exit salary £63,929
- 63% of students changed country after graduation
- 74% of students employed in the UK after graduation
- 58% of students changed industry sector after graduation
- 92% of students employed 6 months after graduation
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour: Personal and Professional Foundations of Leadership and Change
- Strategic Operations Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Economics of Organisations and Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- Venture Capital Investment Competition
Our MBA Energy programme is designed for professionals with at least three years' work experience and suits people who:
- Recognise that business success is about people, about collaboration, intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence
- Want a 'real world' business education where learning theories, tools and techniques are complemented by learning to apply them in real business situations
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Energy & Power Engineering Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 320 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- A minimum of three years' post-qualification work experience.
- A good degree and / or professional qualification.
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
International36000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA36000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.