The Physician Assistant program of Emory University recruits educates and mentors a diverse group of students to become highly regarded physician assistants providing compassionate health care of the highest quality.
The Program values the highest standards of professionalism and team-based medicine with a commitment to the medically underserved.
Graduates are prepared to practice evidence-based primary care and preventive medicine, engage in lifelong learning and assume future leadership roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Medical Science
- Becoming a Physician Assistant
- Introduction to Patient Assessment
- Fundamentals of Psychiatry
- Intro to Epidemiology/Biostatistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 625 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by the Commission on Colleges of a Regional Accrediting Organization is required
- Those candidates who received their baccalaureate degrees from colleges and institutions outside of the United States must complete at least one year (24 semester hours) as a full-time student at a US or Canadian regionally accredited institution
- Applicants need to have a cumulative and a science GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GRE scores
- TOEFL is required for applicants for whom English is not their native language and/or their first degree is from a foreign institution
A minimum of 2,000 hours of patient care experience is required with direct, "hands-on" patient contact (e.g., EMT or paramedic, health educator, RN, patient care attendant or nurse’s aide, clinic assistant, medical Peace Corps volunteer or other cross-cultural health care experience, medical technologist, therapist, clinical research assistant, etc.)
International44800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22400 USD per semester during 12 months.
National44800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22400 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.