The Translational Medicine master's degree at University of Barcelona provides comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of basic, clinical and therapeutic principles associated with major human diseases, examined with a cross-disciplinary approach and a translational perspective.
Thanks to the interdisciplinary training of the master's program, graduate students obtain the right profile to continue research training in a wide range of doctoral programs, or to access job opportunities within the world of the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Recommended applicant profileThe applicants who wish to enrol in the master's degree in Translational Medicine should be in possession of a bachelor degree in experimental sciences or health-related disciplines such as:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biology or Human Biology
- Science and Food Technology
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Other related health science disciplines or equivalent foreign studies
- Molecular Biology in Human Diseases
- Animal Modeling in Translational Research
- Genomics and Epigenomics in Translational Research
- Basis of Translational Research and Biobancs
- Bioinformatics in Translational Research
- Stem Cell Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Second period: 1 June - 31 August
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Biochemistry View 13 other Masters in Biochemistry in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An official Spanish degree.
- A degree issued by a higher education institution within the European Higher Education Area framework that authorizes the holder to access university master's degree courses in the country of issue.
- A qualification from outside the framework of the European Higher Education Area.
The entry criteria is based on the evaluation of the following documentation to be provided by each applicant:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcript
- All candidates must hold a minimum level of English language (level B2 CEFR, First Certificate or equivalent)
- Recommendation letters (optional)
International4920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 82 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA2820 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47 EUR per credit during 12 months.
A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.