Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway in Urban Planning and Development and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at Saint Louis University.
This transition from an INTO program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
- 48 credit hour program
- 12 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 36 credit hours remaining toward degree
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSustainable Development General Engineering & Technology Urban Planning View 283 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent. 2.75 GPA on 4.0 scale. Current résumé. 3 letters of recommendation. Professional goal statement.
- 16 years and above
- TOEFL 75, IELTS 6.0, PTEA 50, IELA 176 (169 subscores in reading and writing). Completion of Academic English Level 5, or Duolingo 70.
International33780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33780 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Saint Louis University is committed to helping talented and ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class US university. The University awards scholarships for the Pathway programs in amounts that average $4,000-$10,000 per qualified student.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.