The Master of Science in Business Studies - Interdisciplinary Business Professional from Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen is an intensive, ground-breaking one-year international master's programme in the domain of business studies, designed for ambitious students who are eager to make a difference. You will contribute to solutions and innovations for wicked problems that organisations are facing. Wicked problems are complex interdisciplinary issues that require innovative and diverse answers for organisations that add value to both people and our planet.
Becoming leaders as well team players
As a future Interdisciplinary Business Professional, you will be a leader as well as a team player. You will be expected to take the lead in innovations and groundbreaking projects, while cooperating with team members with an entirely different background and point of view. During this master's programme, you will carry out individual and collective assignments, working independently and with a team of fellow students, lecturer-researchers, professors and the professional field. This is how you will develop your personal and professional skills to become the creative intrepreneur organisations and companies need and demand.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Skills & Assignments
- Interdisciplinary Assignments
- Knowledge Based Skills
- Lectures, guest lectures, company visits
- Community of Learners
- Professional Skills Development & Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 85 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
- You apply via 'Studielink' with a Bachelor degree or an equivalent degree from abroad within the domain business studies and related fields.
- You also submit the required documents: a Bachelor diploma (if available), transcript (grade list), CV and a motivation letter. If you are an international student, you might have to submit an IELTS test certificate, with a score of 6.5.
- Students who are considered as eligible for the Master are invited to take an online admission exam.
International7700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.