The Business Studies - Interdisciplinary Business Professional from Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen is an intensive, ground-breaking one-year international master's programme in the domain of business studies, designed for ambitious students who are eager to make a difference. You will contribute to solutions and innovations for wicked problems that organisations are facing. Wicked problems are complex interdisciplinary issues that require innovative and diverse answers for organisations that add value to both people and our planet.
As a future Interdisciplinary Business Professional, you will be a leader as well as a team player. You will be expected to take the lead in innovations and groundbreaking projects, while cooperating with team members with an entirely different background and point of view. During this master's programme, you will carry out individual and collective assignments, working independently and with a team of fellow students, lecturer-researchers, professors and the professional field. This is how you will develop your personal and professional skills to become the creative intrepreneur organisations and companies need and demand.
- Research Skills & Assignments
- Interdisciplinary Assignments
- Knowledge Based Skills
- Lectures, guest lectures, company visits
- Community of Learners
- Professional Skills Development & Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Corporate Social Responsibility View 4 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You apply via 'Studielink' with a Bachelor degree or an equivalent degree from abroad within the domain business studies and related fields. You also submit the required documents: a Bachelor diploma (if available), transcript (grade list), CV and a motivation letter.
- Students who are considered as eligible for the master are invited to take an online admission exam. You will have four days to finish the admission exam. The online admission exam will take place from 31 January - 3 February. No exemptions can be accommodated.
- If you pass the online admission exam you will be invited for a final admission interview, which can take place either in person or through Skype. The interviews will take place from 14-16 February. During the admission interview, you will be asked to motivate your choice and expectations, as well as discuss the admission exam.
International6816 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6816 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA1084 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1084 EUR per year during 12 months.
The tuition fee for the first year is €1,084 for EU students. For subsequent years, the annual amount is around €2,168. Check our website for more information.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.