The College was established 25 years ago. With substantial academic bases in Departments of Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Interior design, and Commercial Design, in response to the national plans for major development, to satisfy the requirements for transformation of the conventional industries, to enhance the level of talent training, and to expand the scope of human resource development, and to merge and integrate cultural heritage, innovative life, visual beauty, and advertisement marketing, the Cultural and Creative Design of the the Chung Yuan Christian University was established in 2014. The Program integrated the teaching and research resources provided by the four Departments in College of Design, in cooperation with Research Center of Creative Design and Center of Innovative Culture Design – with both Centers being established by the College – to jointly develop services to the society and industries.
- Culture & Creativity Project Management Case Study
- Cultural and Creative Design
- Special Topics on Cultural and Creative Design
- Design Internship
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Area & Cultural Studies Graphic Design View 4 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The completed and signed application form
- The original graduation diploma/certificate of undergraduate education received
- Official transcripts of academic records (undergraduate and graduate) from the university Registrar’s office
- Report of English language capacity test scores (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, TOIEC, etc.)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study Plan (including motivation, education & career goals, research interests, course-taking plan, etc.)
- Resume / CV (including education, research activities/publications, employment history, extra-curricular activities, and References – to compose it as a list)
- Autobiography (Introduce yourself - to compose it as an article)
- Financial statement
- Photocopy of the passport (identification page)
- Additional documents required by individual department/program (for example, Portfolio)
International4722 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2361 EUR per semester
National4722 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2361 EUR per semester
- NT$ 74,000/semester
Living costs for Taoyuan City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.