The department focuses on teaching the relative ideas of diversification, internationalization and automation. The two features of our department are:
- Combine theory and practice.
- Keep updating the course content according to nowadays industry. These two features aim at making students to learn the technology which the mechanic and relative industries need now and future.
We provide a fully developed education of mechanical engineering, for graduated students to understand it deeply and apply the science ideas. Moreover, we hope that graduated students can encourage the development of finance for promoting people`s living quality by academic instruction and research results.
- Thermo fluids: Convective Heat Transfer, Radiation Heat Transfer, Advanced Fluid Dynamics, and Advanced Thermodynamics.
- Solid Mechanics and Design: Elasticity, Advanced Mechanisms, CAD/CAM, Advanced Vibration, Experimental Stress Analysis.
- Control and Manufacturing: Digital Control, Optimal Estimation Theory, Optimal Control, System Dynamics, Linear System.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 5 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Taiwan
International4094 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2047 EUR per semester and a duration of .
National4094 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2047 EUR per semester and a duration of .
- NT$ 69,000/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.