By the end of your accelerated One-Year Master of Business Administration program from Emory University, you’ll be ready to take on whatever the business world throws at you.
Intimate Learning Environment
Goizueta is small by design, and with our 5:1 student-to-faculty ratio we create an intimate environment to help you connect, network, and build lifelong relationships with faculty, program and career staff, and your classmates alike that will enhance your academic experience and enrich your career.
- Each program commences with a mandatory two-week-long onboarding program and team-building exercises. Domestic students should plan to arrive in the area at least one week prior to orientation.
- International students also attend a week-long, mandatory International Student Orientation, which precedes the general MBA onboarding and provides an important foundation for all international students.
- This program introduces students to expectations of professors and fellow students, and provides networking opportunities with current students, alumni, and faculty. International students should plan to arrive and settle in Atlanta by early July for the Two-Year MBA.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1692 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Start Your MBA Application
- Getting It Done 101 Application Prep Program
- MBA Application Fee
- GMAT/GRE Scores
- English Language Test Scores
International105300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 105300 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National105300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 105300 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.