The University of Nottingham Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International) is one has always been a blended course with elements of face-to-face teaching combined with asynchronous distance learning. We have responded to COVID-19 and the continuing high demand for this course by enhancing the blended nature of the programme to remodel the elements taught in-person prior to the pandemic.
You will interact with tutors and other students in an immersive digital environment throughout the course in groups and on a one-to-one basis. These meetings will support your engagement with expert-taught course content over the 11 months of the programme.
The PGCEi at the University of Nottingham is one of the leading courses of its type. The programme is offered by a truly international university, with the School of Education ranked in the top 100 worldwide for education in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020.
Educators from more than 70 countries have studied this course, taught by world-expert tutors with a range of specialisms. As a graduate of this programme, you will be joining a large network of more than 5,000 teachers worldwide.
- Educational Aims and Value in International Contexts
- Understanding Learning and Teaching in International Contexts
- Inquiring into Educational Practice in International Contexts
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 918 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Candidates for the PGCEi should normally:
- hold an approved first degree with at least second class honours (or equivalent), or an approved professional qualification deemed to be equivalent to a second class honours degree
- be an established educator with day-to-day access to a computer and the internet and regular access to a classroom context
- copy of your degree certificate
- copy of your degree transcript
- copy of your English test certificate - if English is not your first language and you have one
This course is taught predominantly online so you must have access to a computer and the internet.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 11 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 11 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.