This globally-recognised qualification will develop your business skills and give you the expertise you need to take on senior roles in any organisation. It’s a flexible course delivered online (part-time) that will build on your work experience and enhance it with contemporary business theory.
With the Master of Business Administration MBA (Online) at the Edinburgh Napier University you’ll be able to study in your own time at home or at work and progress toward an award at your pace, as your career or personal life dictate.
You can pay for this course flexibly on a module-by-module basis. This means that you don't have to pay the full course cost upfront.
The Online MBA will provide you with the opportunity to realise your full career potential.
In recent years, students have come to our MBA with first degrees from many different disciplines, and have gone on to build careers in a range of industries in the public, private and voluntary/ not-for-profit sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Business Economics and Finance
- Building and Marketing High Performing Organisations
- Management & Organisational Change
- Leading Strategic Decision Making
- Managing Innovation
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Research Skills for Managers
- MBA Project
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 212 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- The entry requirements for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above plus 2 years work experience order to be eligible for this programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International1150 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 GBP per module during 21 months.
National1150 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 GBP per module during 21 months.
- Rate shown above is for 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.