Whether you’re contemplating a career in business or currently working and looking to enhance your qualifications, Business Management at the Edinburgh Napier University will equip you with the practical skills to advance your career.
We prepare you for the real world, by helping you develop your skills, for example put forward your argument, build a case that is underpinned with evidenced and rigor.
This means you’ll develop a deep level of understanding of a broad range of business management disciplines with an opportunity for broaden your skill base in a chosen specialism. Our course has been designed to help you to develop your personal and professional skills.
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Activation Manager
- Digital Marketing Associate
- Operations Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Organisational Change Specialist
- Continuous Improvement Specialist
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Global Economic Environment and Marketing
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Managing Innovation
- Organisational Change and Management
- Research Methods
- Sustaining Organisational Performance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications submitted after 31 July are not guaranteed to be considered for September entry
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 37 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industry.
International13520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13520 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7280 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7280 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!