Competitive advantage may also be gained by the graduates through maintaining the high levels of environmental conscientiousness which the programme advocates.
The proposed programme in Sustainable Energy and Building Technologies, offered by the University of Nottingham Ningbo China is also intended to enhance the appeal of our educational activities to graduates and practitioners from various academic and professional backgrounds.
The specific objectives are as follows:
- to encourage integration between the separate disciplinary areas
- to encourage innovation and design creativity within a sound operational context
- to develop the students transferable skills in research methods at postgraduate level
- to facilitate an in-depth investigation of a relevant topic through independent research
- Compulsory Modules
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 49 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in China
- Course requirements 2.1 honour degree or above (Upper 2nd class hons degree and above or international equivalent)
- Have a relevant background Evidence of relevant personal, professional and educational experience may be taken into consideration.
International15233 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15233 EUR per year during 12 months.
National13847 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13847 EUR per year during 12 months.
- Mainland Chinese students: 100,000 RMB per year
- Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan students: 100,000 RMB per year
- International students: 110,000 RMB per year
Living costs for Ningbo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.