- Acquisition of theoretical knowledge in complex systems modelling based on mathematical concepts and methods, and on programming concepts and techniques.
- Acquisition of applicative and practical knowledge. in programming and usage on/of computation systems, especially those of high performance, which are necessary for solving real life problems and for simulating complex problem solutions.
- Acquisition of theoretical, applicative knowledge in exploitation (data-analysis, knowledge-discovering) and visualization of „big data” for computation problems, statistical interpretations, decision processes, or for scientific instruments.
- Acquisition of theoretical, applicative and practical knowledge in applicative scientific domains where high performance systems are used.
- Acquisition of theoretical, applicative and practical knowledge in analysis and improvement of software processes.
- Acquisition of theoretical, applicative and practical knowledge in professional modelling for team work as well as interdisciplinary approaches to research and development.
- Programming Paradigms
- Parallel and Distributed Operating Systems
- Formal Modelling of Concurrency
- Advanced Methods in Data Analysis
- Functional parallel programming for big data analytics
- Models in parallel programming
- General Purpose GPU Programming
- Workflow Systems
- Resource-aware computing
- Data Mining
- Grid, Cluster and Cloud Computing
- Knowledge Discovery in Wide Area Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 3 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Romania
- High-school graduation diploma
- Bachelor's Degree diploma
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate (if the applicant's last name changed subsequent to marriage)
- Transcript of Records for university studies at graduate level
- Medical certificate
- Passport copy
- Four passport-size photographs
- Application form
EU/EEA634 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 634 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- EU/EEA : 3.000RON year
- Citizens coming from states that are not member of the European Union, as well as of the Swiss Confederation tuition: 300 Euro/ month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.