The International Management (Business Analytics) programme at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China is a one year, full-time programme consisting of 6 core modules, and 2 elective modules from a choice of 7 elective modules.
The core modules are conducted via lectures, tutorials, and computer laboratory sessions. Students undertake the dissertation project in Business Analytics in collaboration with one of our international industrial partners.
Graduates of the programme will have gained the necessary skills and knowledge in a range of fields, including business operation, database, statistics, informatics, data analytics, machine learning and big data technologies in real-world business contexts.
Applicants for this programme are required to have at least a second class honours in the first division or international equivalent in any discipline, including business and management, and at least 10 credits equivalent value with significant mathematical/statistical content (However, this course is not suitable for students who have previously studied a significant amount of business analytics).
- Data at Scale: Management, Processing and Visualization
- Foundational Business Analytics
- Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Analytics Specializations and Applications
- Leading Big Data Business Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 16 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in China
- Although the entry requirements vary depending on the course, as a general rule, you are expected to hold an honours degree at 2:1 level or above (or international equivalent).
- Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree which includes substantial mathematical/statistical content, such as management, business studies, economics, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science, mathematics and statistics. All cases need to be reviewed by admission tutor excluding direct rejection cases.
International15233 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15233 EUR per year during 12 months.
National13847 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13847 EUR per year during 12 months.
- Mainland Chinese students: 100,000 RMB per year
- Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan students: 100,000 RMB per year
- International students: 110,000 RMB per year
Living costs for Ningbo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.