The Automation and Mechatronics program at Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI" provides students with deep knowledge of state-of-the-art automatic control theory, most notably analysis and design of nonlinear, adaptive and intelligent control systems.
You will learn about:
- network technologies
- SCADA systems
- applications of real-time systems
- electrical drive design
- Modern Methods of Control Theory
- Nonlinear, Adaptive and Intelligent Control Systems
- Modeling and Synthesis of Robotic System Nonlinear Elements
- Systems of Ensuring the Safety for Technical Control Devises
- Electromechatronic Complexes and Systems/ Microcontroller-Based Control Systems
- Electric and Hydraulic Drives of Mechatronic and Robotic Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of national passport
- Copies of previous educational background certificates
- Personal data (if possible please state in Russian): first name, last name, place of permanent residency (state, city)
- Place of Russian visa issue (state, city)
International3100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1550 USD per semester during 24 months.
National3100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1550 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 118 000 RUB per semester
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.