At Advanced Manufacturing Technologies from Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) students focus on the development and implementation of new simulation-driven design and manufacturing paradigms for the development of advanced materials, structures, and engineering systems with enhanced lifecycle, mechanical and physical characteristics demanded in high-tech industries.
- Industry – Landing specialist positions in high-tech sector including but not limited to: Advanced manufacturing and materials, Aerospace, Energy and Transportation, Research and Development, Consulting;
- Science – Landing PhD positions and continuing research at leading Russian and international universities and research entities;
- Startup – Starting a business on their own or through the Skolkovo innovation ecosystem with its extensive pool of experts, partners, consultants and investors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Thermal Fluid Sciences
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Essential Engineering Toolbox
- Numerical Methods in Engineering and Applied Science
- Composite Materials and Structures
- Geometric Modeling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 16 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Russia
- A Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent in Physics, Mechanics, Material Science, Engineering, or Applied Mathematics.
- Successful candidates must have solid knowledge of Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering.
- If your education was not conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
- Online Application
- Personal statement/Motivation letter (in English)
- Resume (in English)
- Two letters of recommendation (these should contain contact phone and/or e-mail of the recommender, if the letters are in Russian please make your own translation in English, scan in one file with the original and upload this way)
- If available: Diploma and/or current transcript
- If available: Official GRE scores (applications submitted with excellent GRE scores will increase the chance of acceptance)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
No tuition fee for applicants who pass the selection process
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.