The program provides a foundation in core public health disciplines of epidemiology, biostatistics, environmental systems, behavioral theory and health systems organization. In addition, the program’s courses and field experiences address public health policy and practice with particular emphasis on improving primary health care accessibility and quality for underserved populations. The program is based on the concepts and principles of primary health care defined by the World Health Organization, emphasizing improvements in universal coverage, service delivery, public policy, leadership, and stakeholder participation.
Graduates include practicing clinicians, as well as a range of public health professionals are employed by state and local governmental agencies, non-profits and community organizations.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Systems Organization
- Concepts of Environmental Health
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 170 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A personal statement (approximately 500 words) addressing areas of research interests; career goals; relevant experiences in teaching, research, publishing, and/or volunteering; and how this program connects to academic and professional goals.
- Official transcript from any higher education institution attended.
- Official GRE scores from testing center (GRE SOPHAS Code: 1045); acceptable substitute is official MCAT scores.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can evaluate the applicant’s potential for success in this program.
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- All applicants with foreign degrees are required to obtain a WES ICAP course-by-course credential evaluation.
- Official TOEFL scores, if the applicant does not speak English as a native language and has not received a graduate or undergraduate degree in an English-speaking territory.
International605 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 605 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National605 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 605 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State401 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 401 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!