Whatever your prior profession was, Master of Business Administration - Finance program at Shanghai Jiao Tong University paves your way towards the financial world with:
- World class scholars and experts in Finance with knowledge of both Western and Chinese markets;
- An advanced curriculum in Finance to develop and expand your knowledge;
- A Financial trading laboratory with real-time stock market data;
- Visiting Finance luminaries who lead forums to exchange ideas and knowledge;
- Comprehensive coverage of complementary and other relevant subjects (not just finance);
- An increasingly valuable degree, given the rapid growth of both SAIF itself and the Chinese financial markets;
- Tailor-made career services.
- Statistics, Decision-making, & Risk Analysis
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Leadership and Communication
- Marketing Management
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 81 other Masters in Finance in China
- Non-Chinese citizen in healthy physical and mental condition, with a solid academic background;
- The applicant shall have a Bachelor's degree;
- The applicant shall take GMAT or GRE and submit the score
- Official transcript
- Language proficiency certificate
- Scanned passport
- Photos (in the size of a passport photo)
- Two recommendation letters from current or previous supervisors or professors (information concerning the recommenders title, position, and contact information shall be included)
International25004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25004 USD per year during 30 months.
National25004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25004 USD per year during 30 months.
- RMB 163,200 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.