This Social Studies (7-12) approved program at The City University of New York is to be filed with the department during the first semester of attendance.
The student may not depart from this approved program without permission of the advisor. Each academic area has its own course requirements. In general, students take about half of their program in the appropriate academic departments and half in education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Ideas in Education
- The History of Education in the United States
- Philosophies of Education: Critical Approaches and Ethical Practices
- Philosophies of Teaching and Learning and Digital Pedagogy
- School and Society
- Globalization and Comparative Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Pedagogy Teaching View 174 other Masters in Pedagogy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Master of Science in Education (MSED) Program is for students who already hold an initial certificate in a teaching discipline and who wish to pursue advanced studies in education.
- Graduates from this program gain an advanced certification and a MSED degree.
- Results of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) General Test are required.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Full-time - $5,545/semester
- Part-time - $470/credit
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.