On successfully completing the Master of Business Administration Online programme from Middlesex University you will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Enhance and extend previous experience in business and management
- Apply existing and newly acquired knowledge and experience to complex business issues
- Prepare for leadership and transformational roles in business
- Improve strategic thinking and innovation skills
- Encourage lifelong learning and personal development
- Develop advanced knowledge of your organisation, its management and the environment in which it operates
- Demonstrate a broad perspective on organisational management and its wider impact on society and the environment
- Operate and manage in a global and multicultural environment
- Acquire improved communication, writing and time management techniques
- Develop interpersonal, networking, virtual teamwork and group management skills
- Gain higher levels of self-confidence and awareness of unique strengths and abilities
How you'll be assessed
- To successfully complete the programme you must pass each module and the Business Transformation Project.
- Individual module assessment will incorporate written coursework, online assessment and individual and group projects.
- Participation through the virtual learning environment with tutors and fellow students is compulsory and assessed in order to encourage regular contributions by all students.
- There are no examinations for this programme. However, there are some online test to undertaken for some of the modules.
- Assessments are carefully designed to reflect business management and industry issues and assist in applying your learning to your company or individual focus.
- Strategy and Innovation
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Managing and Developing people
- Global Marketing Management
- Cross Cultural Management and Ethics
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 352 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- When you are ready to apply for the MBA, please download the Application Guide. This guide includes full application instructions and details of the instalment plan.
- You should then download the Application Form and the Reference Form in PDF format or the Reference Form in Microsoft Word format. The Reference Form is for your referees to fill out.
International7900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National7900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- The total programme fee for the two year MBA programme is £15,800 / US$20,540 (VAT exempt).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.