The goal of the International Communication programme at Vilnius University is to provide not only broad and profound knowledge of international, cross-cultural corporate communication, but also to form practical skills necessary for professional activities.
The programme is focused on the provision of additional qualifications, which enable seeing and evaluating various communication processes from the global prospective, rather than on educating of a specialist for a certain narrow area of activities.
Graduates become actively involved in the labour market taking jobs in integrated marketing, corporate communication, and public relations departments of international organisations to freelance communication consultants.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Theories
- Communication Research Methods
- Corporate Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Communication Project
- Global Business Environment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesCommunication Studies International Relations International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University Bachelor degree in all study fields.
- English proficiency (equal or above B2 level in „BEKM“ system, proficiency certified by one of international certificates – CAE, PET, IELTS, TOEFL IbT, TOEIC, LRN, IELCA or other). N. B. not applicable to those applicants, who are native English speakers or whose previous studies were conducted in English)
- Only applicants, who defended written final theses will be considered
- Applicants are required to submit a motivational letter explaining their motives to study the International Communication study programme.All applicants, who meet the formal admission requirements, will be invited for an interview with a Faculty member (s).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4096 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4096 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4097 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4097 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.