With the Management in Health Care program offered by the Lipscomb University, you will be prepared to lead the health care organizations of tomorrow. Developed in close collaboration with industry executives, the MMHC is an innovative program with curriculum that is intentionally integrated, interactive and immersive.
Because the MMHC is a hybrid program consisting of concentrated face-to-face classroom time coupled with rich online experiences, you can continue to work and live your life while completing the program. Using a cohort model, you and your colleagues will complete the entire program in just four semesters. Each semester you will participate in four face-to-face classroom gatherings along with interactive online experiences between each classroom session.
Along with experiencing highly interactive classroom and online sessions, you will have the opportunity to explore how the concepts you learned work together and can be applied to your immediate work setting. Unlike any other program, significant time is reserved at the end of each semester to integrate the concepts covered and give you practical and immersive knowledge and experience. At the end of the program, you will unquestionably be prepared to lead the heath care organizations of tomorrow and drive the disruptive change needed to improve the health of our communities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managing Yourself and Others
- Managing for Results
- Health Care Financial Management
- U.S. Health Care System
- Health Services Management
- Health Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Management View 805 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Submit your application essay
- Get an academic evaluation or send your official transcripts
- Meet the score requirement - It is required to take one of the following tests: ACT, SAT, TOEFL or IELTS. If English is not your first language, the TOEFL or IELTS is recommended. If you are a native English speaker or have received your education in English, we recommend SAT or ACT. Your results must be sent to the University directly from the testing service. Additionally, international students scoring 20 or above on the English portion of the ACT or 480 and above on the SAT Critical Reading section will satisfy the proficiency requirement.
International1200 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1200 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1200 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1200 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
The tuition is considered on a "per hour" basis.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.