As a graduate of the MS in Marketing program, you will:
- Have a foundation in marketing management and quantitative analysis
- Know how to use consumer research and data to inform marketing decisions
- Be able to develop marketing strategies in view of the global marketplace
- Understand brand, advertising, and promotion management
- Stay ahead of consumer trends and the impact of social media and digital marketing
The mission of the Kelley School of Business from Indiana University Bloomington is to transform the lives of students, organizations and society through management education and research. Our aim is to produce: a) students who are citizens of the world who have a positive impact on their organizations and on the communities in which they live, and b) research that advances both theory and practice.
We emphasize a collaborative approach that encourages the creation of value-added partnerships among faculty, students, alumni, other universities and academic units at IU, and with private-sector and not-for-profit organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Analysis
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Managing Accounting Information for Decision-Making
- Business Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Simulation
- Applied Marketing Research
- Advertising and Promotion Management
- Marketing in the Era of Digital Technology
- 15 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMarketing View 85 other Masters in Marketing in United States
If English is not your first language and you don’t have a bachelor’s or higher degree that was taught in English, you will need to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System). We accept either test score. Minimum scores: We require a minimum internet-based TOEFL score of 100; 600 on the paper-based TOEFL; or band 7.0 on the IELTS.
International30642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30642 USD per year and a duration of 15 months.
National30642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30642 USD per year and a duration of 15 months.
In-State10080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10080 USD per year and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.