Students in the Aerospace Engineering and Communications programme from Sofia University St.Kliment Ohridski will acquire knowledge in two major fields during their study in the programme: aerospace engineering and wireless communications.
- In the first field, this is a classical and state-of-the-art knowledge in space physics, cosmic impact on Earth and the environment, impact of different physical processes and phenomena on spacecrafts; space technologies for research and analysis; materials for space application; aerodynamics; about development, system analysis, navigation, energy support and equipment of small satellites and their usage.
- Basic Principles of Mission Design with Small Aerospace Vehicles
- Space Physics
- Microprocessors for Aerospace Applications
- Vacuum Technique and Technology
- Modern Physics for Engineers
- Cosmic Impact on the Environment
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To have completed higher education with Bachelor's or Master's degree awarded. If the applicant's Diploma is acquired from a foreign educational institution, it must be recognized with the purpose of obtaining access to further education within the higher education system of Sofia University 'St. Kliment Ohridski'.
- The average grade of the applicant's Diploma for higher education (BA / BSc degree) to be no less than the equivalent of Good 4 according to the Bulgarian system of grades.
- For some of the programs the respective faculties may have additional requirements or entrance exams, on the basis of which the applicants are selected.
International3300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3300 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Sofia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.