Risk management is relevant to all aspects of industry, commerce, consultancy and the public sector. Over the past couple of years there has been a strong realisation that risk needs to be managed and not avoided, which in turn has a major impact on organisational strategy.
- Association of Insurance and Risk Management
- Gain practical experience: You could complete a 12-week project based in a UK company or organisation. This internship will improve your employability. You will take part in a web-based business simulation exercise which is designed to integrate your studies
Careers after the Risk Management course at De Montfort University are likely to remain relatively buoyant as an employment option.
This is because as the world becomes ever more unpredictable and unstable, in business terms, the demand for risk managers is likely to be ongoing.
This is also added to by the increased amount of ‘risk regulation’.
The course is accredited by the Institute of Risk Management and you can also earn exemptions from their professional examinations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Enhancing Business, Management and Employability Skills
- Research Methodology
- Assurance and Risk
- International Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 107 other Masters in Risk Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should hold a good Honours degree, or an overseas equivalent, in any subject.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study.
- DMU Global High Flyers Award
- DMU Sports Scholarship
- International Scholarships
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.