Where do we need more and where less Europe? What can Europe contribute to global, sustainable and socially just development? These and other questions are covered master in European and global challenges program. Students learn methodological skills and apply these to practical situations.
The European Union Law and Global Challenges program at Kazimieras Simonavicius University encourages students to develop a shared understanding of the complex interactions taking place within the European economy and European society. The program provides insights into the discipline of European law and also takes into account economic and sociological point of view by focusing on the interdependencies between economic trade, legal frameworks, and the social consequences for European states as well as cross-border societal development within the European Union and its neighbors.
One special feature of the program is the research project in the third semester. Students are given the opportunity to work in research groups attached to faculty chairs or at an associated research facility and develop their own research proposals in the various colloquia on offer.
After graduation you will be able to:
- Understand the close interactions between individual areas of regulation in a multi-level legal environment;
- Critically evaluate the perspectives of the development of EU law, identify problems, investigate and analyze them;
- Evaluate and analyze, on the basis of scientific methods, the regulation of individual EU internal policies;
- Integrate the knowledge of multilevel legal regulation into a unified whole and make integrated decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- European and international protection of human rights
- European Union Law
- Legal aspects of Europe’s Integration into the Global Economy
- External relations of the EU
- Legal reasoning in the EU law
- International and European legal framework for migration and asylum
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEuropean Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 11 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Notarized copies of graduation certificate/documents;
- Application Form;
- Two passport size photos;
- A copy of your passport or ID card;
- A motivation letter;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of International certificate of English language test.
- Interview on Skype/Zoom.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.