The objective of the International Commerce and Business Law program at Kazimieras Simonavicius University is to educate legal practitioners who desire to specialize in international trade and international business law. The programme is designed to equip students with both practical and academic tools to provide legal services in a globalized knowledge-based economy.
The programme is composed of 2 core modules, which are taught in English in two semesters and thus is designed to provide students with a systematic learning process.
The programme offers several foundational courses cover the major areas in business – contracts, investment, insurance and transportation, as well as corporate regulations, followed by alternative dispute resolutions. It also covers trade law, payments and finances, banking regulation, intellectual property protection and international tax law.
After graduation you will be able to:
- Make effective legal decisions independently;
- Apply socially responsible and ethical legal knowledge to evaluate consequences;
- Solve various international business problems, carry out legal analyzes, initiate and implement ideas and projects;
- Integrate international business law information into an entity that has commercial and economic meaning;
- Understand the trends of the modern international trade and legal development, ongoing processes, legal solutions;
- To apply the specific areas of business law regulating legal norms and to analyze the peculiarities of the legal regulation of separate fields on the basis of scientific methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International contract law
- International investment law
- International transport law and insurance
- International and comparative company law
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Law of WTO
- Payments and Finance in International Trade
- International Banking Law and Practice
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 6 other Masters in International Law in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Notarized copies of graduation certificate/documents;
- Application Form;
- Two passport size photos;
- A copy of your passport or ID card;
- A motivation letter;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of International certificate of English language test.
- Interview on Skype/Zoom.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.