Therefore, Integrated Creative Communication professionals are characterized by pervasive and wide outlook, are able to adapt to the changing communication, technology and policy, combine and use different communication models, manage technologies, conduct and are based on scientific research in solving the problems of public relations, management, marketing, etc.
After graduation at Kazimieras Simonavicius University you will be able to:
- Expand brand awareness;
- Organize creative activities;
- Effective communication in social networks.
- Carry out integrated communication projects;
- Master a variety of communication tools and technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Communication research methodology
Design driven innovation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 4 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Notarized copies of graduation certificate/documents;
- Application Form;
- Two passport size photos;
- A copy of your passport or ID card;
- A motivation letter;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of International certificate of English language test.
- Interview on Skype/Zoom.
International4100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4100 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
National4100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4100 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.