The objective of the Future Foresight and Strategic Governance program is to prepare specialists of the highest qualification who are capable of understanding complex management relations integrally in multistage and changing environments of the global world; able to apply future foresight methodologies while formulating public administration policies and economic activities, as well as being able to execute strategic planning and program management, to prepare and implement public management strategies, to solve complex tasks in the online social, economic, cultural multistage management environments, to carry out strategic planning of technological advances related with modern information and communication in different levels and areas of public activity; furthermore to be able to implement sustainable development principles in public management, as well as to make innovative decisions while creating efficient and competitive management strategies.
After graduation you will be able to:
- Perform strategic planning;
- Make map of goals and objectives;
- Understand, anticipate and manage the changes brought about by globalization;
- To form visions of the research areas, to develop future scenarios and forecasts;
- To solve complex tasks in a virtual social, economic and cultural management environment;
- Make innovative decisions by developing effective and competitive management strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Foresight and Business Intelligence
- Multilevel Governance and Smart Administration
- Road mapping Methods and Technologies
- Research Methodology in Futures Studies
- Global Challenges, Regional Development and sustainable Futures
- Scenario Thinking and Strategic Foresight
- Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) in Future Studies and Foresight
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Notarized copies of graduation certificate/documents;
- Application Form;
- Two passport size photos;
- A copy of your passport or ID card;
- A motivation letter;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of International certificate of English language test.
- Interview on Skype/Zoom.
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.