Graduates of the Software Engineering programme from Vilnius University acquire knowledge in technologies and management, and abilities to lead projects of software development, maintenance and process improvement.
A graduate is ready to work as a Project Manager in Information Technologies, as a Manager of software process improvement; in addition, as an Analyst, Designer, Programmer or Researcher in private and public sectors in Lithuania or abroad.
- Requirements Engineering
- Project Management
- Software Systems Architecture and Design
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Research Work
- Software Engineering Methods and Tools
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 5 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least first level studies leading with bachelor diploma are required. The general criterion for admission is to pass an entry exam covering the main topics of Informatics bachelor degree study program.
- English language proficiency: the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
- Assessment of motivation and entrance examination is held by electronic means remotely.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Part-time for NON-EU/EEA: 3400 EUR/year
- Part-time for EU/EEA: 3191 EUR/year
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.