The study areas include research methods, pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism, drug design and drug synthesis, spectroscopy and structural analysis, and research training projects. Some courses will cover the key techniques in analytical chemistry used to support the pharmaceutical sciences. The pharmaceutical chemistry program is more involved in the pharmaceutical industry and research aspects than a traditional pharmacist's customer service and patient care responsibilities. Pharmaceutical Chemistry programme from Vilnius University will provide professional skills to work in industrial companies that develop, produce, investigate, and/or supply pharmaceutical products or research institutes or continue their studies in doctoral programs of chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or medical sciences.
The graduate pharmaceutical chemists could work in private (biotechnology or pharmaceutical companies) and in public sectors (universities, research institutes, hospital laboratories) as well as in integrated study, science and business centers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Synthetic Drugs Design
- Validation processes and their application for Life Science research and industry
- Herbal Medicinal Substances and Their Extraction Technologies
- Management in a Modern Pharmaceutical Company
- Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
- Phramcodynamics and Pharmacokinetics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Biochemistry
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Physical Sciences (Chemistry), Life Sciences (Biology or Biochemistry), Technological Sciences (Biotechnology) or Engineering Sciences (Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering)
- English Language requirements: applicant has to present document providing the level not lower than B2 (following the common European Framework of Reference Languages (CEFR), or TOEFL score 75/IELTS score 6
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4916 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4916 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.