Graduates of the MBA Entrepreneurship at Vilnius University will be able to:
- Create new jobs for themselves and others
- Understand financial implications of entrepreneurial decision-making
- Understand and implement various risk management models
- Maximize financial, intellectual and other resources for the benefit and improvement of a project, an organization and society
- Develop and exploit high value intellectual property in the globally networked world
- Lead themselves and others in achievement of entrepreneurial goals, contributing effectively to the team environment, adapting to new situations, communicating a vision
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Entrepreneurial Teaming
- Creative Design, Prototyping, and Testing
- Opportunity Recognition and Evaluation
- Business Modelling and Customer Validation
- Financial Management and Venture Financing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesProject Management Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree or a professional bachelor’s degree and supplementary studies
- At least 3 years of work experience in business administration, development and/or management
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than C1 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
When applying to the MBA Program in Entrepreneurship, you need to submit a copy of your bachelor’s diploma with an academic transcript, your CV, and a motivational letter in English, that should highlight your:
- Professional and educational background to date
- The reasons for choosing this program: what would be the role of this program in your future journey (linking with professional aspirations)?
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 12 months.
*10,000 EUR/ per year (applying before 15 May )
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.