Each step within the life cycle of research is governed by complex regulations that overlap in their functions, and require high-level expertise to integrate concepts, policy requirements, and ethical considerations to assess, improve, and develop research programs.
The MS in Research Administration and Compliance online degree program at The City University of New York creates a clear, attainable career path for research administration and compliance staff to become competent, highly skilled leaders in a short amount of time. The program guides professionals to make effective business decisions for their research enterprises by focusing on the following areas:
- Financial stewardship of research funds
- Ethical and compliant conduct of research
- Clinical research administration and compliance
- Intellectual property issues
- Policy development and implementation
- Organizational behavior and leadership
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Policy Development, Analysis and Implementation
- Intellectual Property, Technology Transfer and Commercialization
- Research Administration and Compliance Practicum
- Accounting for Business Decisions
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority Deadline: November 4, 2021
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 957 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants are required to write a personal statement, upload a resume, and provide two letters of recommendation. An individual interview may be necessary.
International25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Full-time - $5,545/semester
- Part-time - $470/credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.