This Child Studies degree from University of Minho provides basic training to carry out a course of 3rd cycle (PhD) in the same scientific area, or other areas
Anyone who successfully completes one of the study plans of the course may require a Diploma and a Course Certificate.
Depending on the Specialization Area attended, the degree awarded and registered in the documents previously mentioned will have one the following designations:
- Master in Child Studies, Specialization Area of Psychosocial Intervention with Children and Families
- Master in Child Studies, Specialization Area of Protection and Promotion of Children's Rights
- Master in Child Studies, Specialization Area of Sociology of Childhood and Children Rights
- Child and Youth Law
- Models and Practices of Psychosocial Intervention
- Sociology of Childhood
- Intervention and Promotion of Family Contexts
- Programme Design and Evaluation for Psychossocial Intervention
- Research Methodology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per year during 24 months.
National students or equivalent: between €1.250 and €4.000, depending on the respective School/Institute.
Living costs for Braga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.