The English Language, Literature and Culture programme from University of Minho aims at developing skills and knowledge acquired during the bachelor’s degree, preparing the students for a professional career of excellence related to the English language and culture.
- It also aims at broadening scientific horizons of all those who are already in the labor market, such as teachers and other cultural agents.
- By permitting two lines of research - the Dissertation and the Project - the Master's degree adapts to its students' more scientific or more practical interests.
- British Cinema
- English Poetry
- Early English - Language and Culture
- Irish Studies
- North American Literature and Culture
- English Literature - Narrative
- Theater and Performance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 11 other Masters in Language Studies in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Braga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.