In addition to the engineering education core curriculum, we emphasize the training of scientific managements and human factors. We also encourage students to combine skills of industrial engineering and other programs, such as quantitative finance, E-commerce, etc. Our goal is to cultivate our students with innovative thinking and the skills to plan and make decisions.
Currently, the department's graduate programs at National Tsing Hua University include: Information and Operations Research, e-Business and Operations Management, Human Factors and Safety Management, Engineering Management, and Health and Medical Care System Management.
In addition, the Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management - Engineering Management department regularly invites scholars, practitioners, and alumni to share their findings and experiences with faculty and students through seminars. We also actively join in Industrial Liaison Program of the College of Engineering which strives to maintain the competitive advantages of Taiwan industry through joint industry and university cooperation.
- Production Planning and Control
- Probability Theory
- Innovation and R&D Management
- Decision Analysis
- Operation Management
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 41 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for bachelor degree programs must provide a photocopy of their high school diploma.
- Applicants for bachelor degree programs must submit an official high school transcript.
- Please provide a concise study plan with a maximum of three pages. In the study plan, applicants are encouraged to describe their motivation for choosing NTHU, and for choosing the specific department or program that they are applying. For graduate students, potential contribution to the department and research interests may also be included.
International2620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1310 USD per semester during 12 months.
National2620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1310 USD per semester during 12 months.
- NTD 36,300
Living costs for Hsinchu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.