- You will embark on a personal transformation journey that will enable you to know yourself better, to (re)discover your personal purpose, and to nurture your leadership capacity for making meaningful change in the world. You will be immersed in a learning space that fosters your personal growth through soft skills courses, one-on-one mentoring, and opportunities for coaching others.
- You will turn business on its head and get exposed to unconventional thinking beyond business-as-usual. Through our three-dimensional learning approach, “I”, “we”, and “all of us”, you will cultivate skills and perspectives that empower you to comprehend and respond to global business challenges from an individual, collective, and systemic perspective.
- You will invest in your professional growth and will explore opportunities for fusing your previous experiences, strengths, and passions into a fulfilling career path. You will stretch yourself and apply what you learn straight away through the EMBA Project: You will choose between a Business Plan Project for a start-up, family business, or a company of your choice.
- Effective Self Management
- Advanced Communication & Cooperation Skills
- Corporate Finance
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Marketing Essentials
- Competitive Positioning
- Developing and Managing Others
- Solving Big Sustainability Challenges
- Strategic Thinking for General Managers
- Creating Sustainable Value
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA View 9 other Masters in Executive MBA in Switzerland
- Application form
- University degree
- Official transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letters
- Proof of English proficiency
- Portrait Photograph
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Permit
International80162 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 80162 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA80162 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 80162 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.