With a concrete approach, the Master in Luxury Goods Management offered by Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore allows you to understand the peculiar logic and strategies of luxury companies, who master the ability to craft products desired by clients worldwide.
Starting from the necessary cultural foundations of luxury and the understanding of the utmost importance of craftsmanship and of the Métiers d’Art which are vital for this industry, EMLUX proceeds to unfold the managerial tools that dominate the functions of a luxury company, with a particular focus on brand and marketing management, communication, retail, finance and accounting, which are key to obtain economic stability and long-term growth. Our approach is cross-functional as we believe that today’s and tomorrow’s managers are required not only to be specialized in their own field of expertise but need to be aware of all the connections among different areas.
Career opportunitiesEMLUX allows you to acquire an overview of all the different functions of a luxury company so you will be able to understand the peculiarities of the companies that operate in this sector and choose the path for the professional growth that best suits your interests and passions. Participants will, therefore, be exposed to the fundamentals needed to start the following careers:
- Marketing or Brand manager
- Product manager
- Licensing manager
- Retail/wholesale manager
- Communication manager
- Area manager
- Luxury: definition, environment and characteristics (intr. course)
- Sociocultural analysis of luxury
- Human resource management & business organization
- Cross cultural management & organization
- Marketing management
- Brand management
- Global integrated marketing communication
- Research techniques in the luxury industry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Retail Management View 45 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of at least an undergraduate degree, obtained after a minumum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS):
- EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained before the start of the programme.
- Non-EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained at least two months prior to the start of the programme.
- Università Cattolica will evaluate candidates’ academic and personal background and decide if they meet the specific conditions for admission to the chosen graduate programme.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.