The Master in Field Archaeology on Land and Under the Sea at University of Cyprus sets excellent circumstances for young archaeologists to deepen and extend their training, and to pursue their careers in diverse domains such as academic research and public archaeology.
The program is addressed to:
- Archaeologists already working in the public sector (Archaeological Services or in Museums), who need to optimize their professional performance in various aspects of fieldwork.
- Young archaeologists who wish to enhance their training and experience, in order to pursue a career in the public or private sector.
- Young researchers who need to expand their fieldwork activities or be trained in new/ specific methods and techniques.
- Non-archaeology graduates from domains that are closely linked to archaeology, who wish to become familiar with archaeological fieldwork.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Settlement Analysis and Spatial Archaeology
- Mediterranean Island landscapes
- Introduction to Building Archaeology
- Sacred Landscapes in the Eastern Mediterranean
- Shipwreck Archaeology
- Scienffic Analysis of Archaeological Material
- Study of pottery and small finds
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copies of University degrees
- Curriculum Vitae
- two letters of reference
- a short statement of personal goals and research interests (up to 650 words), written in English
- an application form
International3416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5125 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA3416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5125 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.