We offer a master degree in European Union Law at University of Minho.
- The University of Minho is a reference regarding high-quality education and learning, not only in a Portuguese context, but also on a European and global scale.
- As a pioneer in many areas of education, training and research, the University of Minho shows a great capacity to deliver change.
- Grounds Legal and Political European Integration
- Internal Market, Competition and Regulation
- Litigation of the European Union
- Sanction, Judiciary and Police Law of the European Union
- Law and Policy of the European Union I
- Scientific Working Methods
- Seminars About Jurisdictional Application of European Union Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Minho and/or in Portugal, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1375 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1375 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Braga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.