With this challenging programme, you will develop management consulting skills and strategic thinking to deal with business realities and perspectives.
The MSc in Strategy, Consulting and Digital Transformation at EDHEC Business School prepares you for a wide range of positions where critical thinking, intellectual agility and a multidisciplinary understanding of strategy-related issues are important.
- Oliver Wyman
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy and business modelling
- Mergers and acquisitions and strategic alliances
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Strategic analysis and critical thinking
- Change management
- Advanced corporate finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Strategic Management Business Information Systems View 12 other Masters in Business Information Systems in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are looking for intellectual talent with a history of achieving high-level goals.
- 4-year bachelor degree (or equivalent). (Note that 3-Year BA is accepted in exceptional cases)
- GMAT ≥ 550 or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CAT * official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20700 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA20700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20700 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.