We offer a master degree in Mechatronics Engineering at University of Minho.
Modern products are constituted by mechanisms, electrical or electronic circuits, and therefore a combination of these areas is needed to design, develop and manufacture a successful product.
- Mechatronics allows the creation of simpler, more economical, safer and more versatile systems. Examples of mechatronic products are as follows: ABS systems, robots, industrial automation intelligent systems.
- Typical areas of application for Mechatronics are as follows: automation and robotics, automobile technology, biotechnology, biomechanics, micromechanics and microsystems, sensorics, etc, as other fast development and high added value areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computer Modeling
- Dynamics of Mechanical Systems
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Materials Selection
- Pneumatic and Oleohydraulic Systems
- Power Electronics and Driving Systems
- Data Acquisition and Virtual Instrumentation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per year during 24 months.
- National students or equivalent: between €1.250 and €4.000, depending on the respective School/Institute.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.