This Food Science and Technology proramme from at University of Minho offers training oriented to the solution of problems from related to the agri-food process industries, as well as from the sector for this industry.
It considers as main objectives:
- Complementing the expertise of graduates in science, biological engineering sciences, food engineering sciences, chemistry or related courses, providing specialized and advanced training in several areas related to the agri-food industries: dairy, wine, beer, meat products, cereals and derivatives, fruit and vegetables, among others;
- Providing technology transfer in issues related to the processing and the quality of food, the development of new products, taking into account nutritional and sensory aspects, as well as certification of food safety management systems;
- Enhancing R&D in the agri-food industry, promoting product quality, improving food security and quality.
- Food Technology
- Methods in Food Quality Analysis
- Microbiology of Foods: From Preservation to Safety
- Physico-Chemical Properties of Foods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 37 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Braga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.